Online Aromatherapy Resources
Canadian Federation of Aromatherapists – CFA – they support, foster, and educate professional aromatherapists.
National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy – NAHA – A leading aromatherapy organization in the United States and Internationally.
Robert Tisserand – One of the worlds leading experts in Aromatherapy. Co wrote the book Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals with Rodney Young.
Ashbury’s Aromatherapy – A Canadian Company based out of British Columbia. A Division of Colour Energy. A True Holistic Aromatherapy Company that connects essential oils to the mind, body & spirit. Not an MLM Company. They have a diverse product line at a great value and excellent customer service.
Books of Interest
( These are books I own & recommended to anyone interested in Essential Oil Use, Safety and Holistic Wellness )
– Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals by Robert Tisserand & Rodney Young
– The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oil Handbook for Everyday Wellness – Nerys Purchon & Lora Cantele
– The Art, Science and Business of Aromatherapy: Your Essential Oil & Entrepreneurship Guide by Kayla Fioravanti
– The Essential Oil Diffuser Blends Book by Charlee Roy ( Can be purchased Locally at NakdBasics, Owen Sound ON )
– Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child: More than 300 Natural, NonToxic, and Fragrant Essential Oil Blends by Valerie Ann Wordwood
– Chakras for Beginners – How to Awaken and Balance Chakras, Radiate Positive Energy and Heal Yourself by Michael Williams
– The Herbal Apothecary: 100 Medicinal Herbs and How to Use Them by JJ Pursell
– Rosemary Gladstar’s Medicinal Herbs: A Beginners Guide Guide: 33 Healing Herbs to Know, Grow and Use by Rosemary Gladstar